If you have videos uploaded to YouTube and you are not using this technique you are throwing away perfectly good targeted traffic. Here is how it works:
You can not only comment on other people’s videos on YouTube with a written comment but you can respond to a YouTube media using a clip of your own. YouTube has a way that you can record a video of yourself directly from your webcam or your can choose to use a media clip that is already in uploaded to your YouTube channel as a response to somebody else’s movie. Essentially a video response is a filmed comment. You are making a comment on a video with your own media clip instead of writing a comment.
This technique really works to get free traffic to your website. I did a test. I set up a YouTube account and uploaded about 40 versions of the same movie. (YouTube only allows you to upload the same exact short film to your YouTube account once but if you edit each video slightly it becomes a unique video to YouTube even though essentially it is the same video.)
I did not do any type of promotion for these videos except that I used each video as a video response to another popular video in my niche on YouTube. Here is a sample of the results after one month:
2923 views of my videos in one month using this technique. Over a period of a year that would be 36,000 free views of my videos just by using the videos to respond to other popular videos. Not bad!
Now if you are in a super popular niche you could have better success. But the bottom line is that if you have videos on YouTube right now and they are NOT being used to respond to other people’s videos you are losing traffic.
It is very easy to do a video response.
1. Log into your YouTube account.
2. Use YouTube’s search feature to look for a popular video on your topic. If you want to find the most viewed under “search options” sort by “view count” and you will get the most popular videos first.
3. Once you find the video you want to respond to then click the white space where you could make a written comment. A little icon will appear which says “Attach A Video.” If you are logged into your YouTube account you will see a list of YouTube videos that are in your YouTube account.
4. Click on the video in your account that you want to be used as a video response.
5. Click “Use The Selected Video” button.
That is it. Now your video will be a video response to that video. When people look in the comments are of the video they will see your response video. Not too many people outside the internet marketing field are using this technique. Some channel owners will have this feature blocked or they have their settings set so that they must approve the video response but many do not.
So go to your YouTube account now and start using your videos to respond to other videos and start getting your free traffic now! If you found this post helpful please like it in Facebook and comment. buy likes for youtube